To recognize, support, and advocate for Canada’s Volunteer Firefighters.
To support and strengthen Canada’s Volunteer Firefighters through partnerships, outreach, advocacy, and by providing access to knowledge, information and resources.
WHAT WE DO
- Representing the specific interest of volunteer firefighters in Canada, the VFC / CVFSA
- Holds a seat on the National Advisory Council to the Canadian Association of Fire Chiefs
- Holds a seat on the Board of the Canadian Fallen Firefighter Foundation
- Presents annually the CVFSA Lifetime Achievement Award and scholarships
- Offers Municipal Long Service Medals to volunteer firefighter with 30 plus years of service
- Supports and promotes volunteer recruitment and retention across Canada
- Supports Health and Safety for volunteer fire departments
Benefits of Membership
- Attend and participate in the VFC / CVFSA’s Annual AGM
- Be part of an organization respected throughout Canada Receive VFC / CVFSA newsletters
- Develop a network with other volunteer firefighters across Canada
- Members are eligible for the VFC / CVFSA Lifetime Achievement Award
- Members and dependent children of members are eligible for VFC / CVFSA scholarships
- Access to a “Members Only” portion of the VFC / CVFSA website (under development)
- Access to members benefits (under development)
- Your membership helps strengthen the voice of volunteer firefighters in Canada
The Canadian Volunteer Fire Services Association invites you to attend the 2022 Annual General Meeting Saturday Dec 3rd at 14:00 eastern AGM details and virtual access information: Time: Dec 3, 2022 02:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada) Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/93869414777?pwd=YmxkMDJ5a1JydUErUGI1bU00SE9hUT09 Meeting ID: 938 6941 4777 Passcode: 416009 Without the continued partnership from our...