To recognize, support, and advocate for Canada’s Volunteer Firefighters.
To support and strengthen Canada’s Volunteer Firefighters through partnerships, outreach, advocacy, and by providing access to knowledge, information and resources.
The Canadian Volunteer Fire Services Association invites all members to attend the
2023 Virtual Annual General Meeting Sunday November 19, 2023, 2pm Eastern Time
More Info click here
WHAT WE DO
- Representing the specific interest of volunteer firefighters in Canada, the CVFSA
- Holds a seat on the National Advisory Council to the Canadian Association of Fire Chiefs
- Holds a seat on the Board of the Canadian Fallen Firefighter Foundation
- Presents annually the CVFSA Lifetime Achievement Award and scholarships
- Offers Municipal Long Service Medals to volunteer firefighter with 30 plus years of service
- Supports and promotes volunteer recruitment and retention across Canada
- Supports Health and Safety for volunteer fire departments
Benefits of Membership
- Attend and participate in the CVFSA’s Annual AGM
- Be part of an organization respected throughout Canada
- Develop a network with other volunteer firefighters across Canada
- Members are eligible for the CVFSA Lifetime Achievement Award
- Members and dependent children of members are eligible for CVFSA scholarships
- Access to a “Members Only” portion of the CVFSA website (under development)
- Access to members benefits (under development)
- Your membership helps strengthen the voice of volunteer firefighters in Canada
The Canadian Volunteer Fire Services Association invites you to attend the 2023 Annual General Meeting Sunday Nov 19th at 14:00 eastern AGM details and virtual access information: Time: Nov 19, 2023, 14:00 PM Eastern Time Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/91409971490?pwd=MzNKUzVJU1djRjR1d0dJNlhiSjByQT09 Meeting ID: 914 0997 1490 Passcode: 944979 Please accept our gratitude and heartfelt thanks for your...