Giant Tiger – CVFSA Fire Loss Assistance Program
The Canadian Volunteer Fire Services Association and Canadian retailer Giant Tiger have teamed up to offer assistance to those who have suffered a fire loss. To make an application to this program please fill out the information in the refillable PDF application and forward it to Relief@cvfsa.ca
You will need to print off your completed PDF application and scan it as a new PDF or use JPEG, BMP or GIF file format. (works best as a PDF) Then email the application to address as shown or sent via Canada Post to: CVFSA Business Office, 5-2600 Skymark Ave., Suite 100, Mississauga, Ontario, L4W 5B2
- Local fire department contacts emergency email address monitored by CVFSA requesting assistance for local family.
- Support will be determined based on family size and as determined by CVFSA administrator.
- Applications are based a fire loss that removes a family from their home for more than 72 hours or a total loss of the home.
- Names that appear on application are for internal use only and are not shared to other parties.
- This program may offer Giant Tiger gift cards in amounts of $100 / $200 / $300 / $400 which can be picked up at a local Giant Tiger store nearest the family’s home.
- This program may not be available in northern communities, British Columbia, Newfoundland & Labrador
- Assistance/information can be provided by the CVFSA provincial director closest you. www.cvfsa.ca
Download Giant Tiger Form PDF